Header Ads

How Can I make Bitcoin


How can I make a bitcoin?

First of all, after reading this article, it is useful not to think that I should go in and start doing this because bitcoin difficulty grows day by day and there is no positive effect on the increasing difficulty of the systems that are currently being used. But I will explain to you a few methods I have gained in my time so that even with this method you can make 1-2 BTC with this method. But you will have to be patient because you will do a long and troublesome job, how will you do it. First, you need a few powerful graphics cards and you need patience with a solid nervous system. Your graphics card model was not AMD, so I have an NVIDIA card, and my card is very good. Come on, bitcoin is nothing like the curtain. Because of the multipliers, NVIDIA is garbage for this job. Since I do not like to have both HD 4850 and HD 7790 cards on my motherboard, I started this with 2 different systems at home. I actually started to work on this and I found a bit of a bitoin and we found our way. After a month and a month I made a BTC complaint with a friend and I made a BTC with a few friends after 1 month BTC I was expecting to raise about $ 146 when I made a date after August 2013 a friend introduced me to Cex.io with 1 btc I got 25 Gh / s from there . I started excavations and after that there was a rise in BTC which was a rise of 1-2 bucks a day but I did not have much accumulation in my Cex.io.I then started with subcoins which earned me a lot of high earning at a serious rate, I made it through. This pool is nice, that is, it has many high trade coins and it switches between coins with "profit-switching" operation which means it gains more and when diff is low it passes and allows you to automatically accumulate and replace in the system that starts digging ...
Powered by Blogger.